I sent the unused tablets back and it has been over a month.they will not respond to calls or e mails and have not issued my refund.

what a scam.

I have a receipt from UPS that they have received my return, no response and no refund. a scam

100% refund is a bogus claim.

bad bad, bad company, bad bogus, scam scam scam save your money, do not purchase this product, they are a cam, did I say a scam??well they are a scam, a real scam and do not do anything they claim, a scam and a total scam...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of zenerx male enhancer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Zenerx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zenerx male enhancer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zenerx.

Comments