2K views
2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Hey guys , I've read a lot of nasty reviews about zenerx in here & wanted to give my 2 cents , I've been taking it on & off for about 5 years now , works great , helps produce stamina , endurance & extra energy , gives my sex drive a solid tweak throughout the day .Now I did notice through daily usage for such a long time that when working outside in the sun in combination with the 100% niacinimide & not hydrating consistently you can get some dizziness in regards to extra perspiration & heat .

I also found when you combine a dosage after/during a meal with orange juice or even a vitamin c supplement it can cause some abdominal/digestive pains . And with the z you have to use your brain okay , do what the directions say & it's a process of elimination for individuals ,not everyone's the same . If 2 at one sitting is rough then take 1 , split it up make sure you are eating properly & excercising .

I read other reviews with older guys crying about being worn out or muscles hurting , lemme tell ya the older ya get the more things happen we can thank granpa n granma Adam & Eve for that but our spirit needs to be fed as well(rabbit trail) anyways , the natural cycle of decline in body has nothing to do with z , it just is .Worked/works for me , sorry for your guys misfortune def just stick to taking maca & also for joints , muscles and all sorts of ailments check out protandim by lifevantage , works great - later

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Zenerx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zenerx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zenerx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments