2K views
2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Hey guys , I've read a lot of nasty reviews about zenerx in here & wanted to give my 2 cents , I've been taking it on & off for about 5 years now , works great , helps produce stamina , endurance & extra energy , gives my sex drive a solid tweak throughout the day . Now I did notice through daily usage for such a long time that when working outside in the sun in combination with the 100% niacinimide & not hydrating consistently you can get some dizziness in regards to extra perspiration & heat .

I also found when you combine a dosage after/during a meal with orange juice or even a vitamin c supplement it can cause some abdominal/digestive pains . And with the z you have to use your brain okay , do what the directions say & it's a process of elimination for individuals ,not everyone's the same . If 2 at one sitting is rough then take 1 , split it up make sure you are eating properly & excercising .

I read other reviews with older guys crying about being worn out or muscles hurting , lemme tell ya the older ya get the more things happen we can thank granpa n granma Adam & Eve for that but our spirit needs to be fed as well(rabbit trail) anyways , the natural cycle of decline in body has nothing to do with z , it just is . Worked/works for me , sorry for your guys misfortune def just stick to taking maca & also for joints , muscles and all sorts of ailments check out protandim by lifevantage , works great - later

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments