Rochester, New York

Well, flash forward a year.Turns out one week of usage and had put me in AFIB which is an erratic heartbeat.

Went through a procedure where the heart is stopped, then a 200 joule shock is sent to revive it with the hope that the heart goes back to a normal rhythm. Fortunately it worked, and I've had no symptoms since the procedure. My med list is down to (1) 81mg dose of aspirin and a small dose of a weak beta blocker daily.

Will go off the beta blocker in a few weeks.My recommendation is not to use this or any similar product without consulting your Dr.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Had an Experience with Zenerx?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1250061

i am an Asian man 125 lbs have used this product in the past with no problems it may take a while before you see result like at least a month after that it's great if you are suffering from ed this may be the product for you. Check with your Dr .

Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more